Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Maryse Wrote About "Shoes, A Drug for Women!" On Her Site!

_______________Maryse wrote about her favourite kind of shoes! "My favorite shoes are… I bet you guys know that one already? Heck yeah CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTINS!!! I own about 20 pairs of these fantastic French shoes. I usually get them at the Louboutin store on Robertson in Beverly Hills or I order them online at www.christianlouboutin.com I’m the exact size 39 1/2 , they fit very small. Not only do I love the red sole, and the fact that they are French made, I love the way they fit my feet. They are super sophisticated and add a high fashion touch to everyday outfits. Most importantly, they are to kill when it comes to sexy! They make me feel like a million bucks. haha It’s hard to tell you which one is my favorite because they all have a story and mood, so it just depends on how I feel. Today I might be feeling for my white studs lady clou, and tomorrow for my black needle boots, or for the red stilettos, um??? I really don’t know, Its a day by day love story when it comes to my Louboutins. I think every girl should own a pair, its a MUST!!! Be Sexy!!! Below is a little snapshot of my collection!! Visit the website to see more of these sexy French shoes! The website is pretty cool too! Below is Christina Aguilera’s shoe closet. She has one of the most amazing shoe closets I have ever seen! WOWWWWW!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment