Friday, September 9, 2011

I'm back!

After 2 months summer at Greece I haven't had internet in the village every Wednesdays I went to the city Kastoria where my uncle and aunt lives and there they have internet I updated on my Twitpic pictures of Maryse and Miz what they have been doing.. I hope you guys saw them! http://twitpic.com/photos/MaryseMizzLover is where I updated. I will try to update everything on the site what things Maryse and Miz did. I’m going to be able to update everything with Maryse and Miz, probably with all the homework in high school, I will be getting! But I will totally try! Going to talk about my 2 months in Greece! Greece was an awesome experience saw my old friends and met new friends, saw many of my grandparents, climbed mountains, went on a walk everyday near my friends lived which was like 10 minutes away, had fun hanging with friends, went to friends baptism’s, and went every Wednesdays to the city in Greece Kastoria and bought many things! Love it there so much! I hated the fact that there was no internet in the village where we were staying for 2 months ,except my friend had internet on his phone I went on it a couple of times on Facebook and Twitter. Every Wednesdays like I said I went to Kastoria Greece, and at my uncles and aunts house they had internet but sometimes we didn't go. There was no WWE Raw channel in Greece.. But I have to catch up especially the BEST Company EVER WWE! I still had WWE in me in the summer I bought lots of WWE Magazines, WWE Posters, bags and more! I brought my laptop edited many pictures of WWE Divas and WWE Superstars, and downloaded many WWE songs I listened every day at Greece in the day time...I went to Greece with family July 2nd -August 30... Hope you all had a happy and safe summer! And gonna start today updating! Had problems logging on and now it is fixed!

No comments:

Post a Comment