Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Maryse Wrote About "Miss Universe 2011" On Her Site!

Maryse wrote a paragraph or two, about Miss Universe pageant has become.. Wow… I can’t believe how big the Miss Universe pageant has become. I remember watching the show as a little girl with my mom and my sister back in Montreal over 15 years ago, and still this contest is such a huge deal!!! I was telling my mom that one day I would win the contest, oh boy. My mom would tell me, of course you will! "The girls seem soooo nervous on stage. As if it’s for 10 million dollars. haha I have to say that there’s a lot of beautiful women and that Miss Universe is VERY FORMAL. If I would enter the contest, I would probably get myself in trouble when it comes to answer. THE FORMAL question… as everybody knows I’m the kinda person who says whats going through my mind!!! It would definitely be hilarious!!! I do love glamorous dresses and walking in tiny bikinis. Now if you ask me why I am not doing it, well… haha they don’t allow women in the competition with breast implants!!!! Be Sexy!!! Above is the Winner Leila Lopez. Congratulations Leila!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment