Sunday, September 25, 2011

I love you Maryse! ♥

I really hope for Maryse to refollow me again because I do everything for her ♥ I made a site which means this site on the day that she tweeted "whoever has a fansite tweet me and I'll follow you" And I quickly made a site with my heart, left my homework... And started to make my site.. I think It was hours or minutes or days she followed me.. I SCREAMED SOOO MUCH ♥ I didn't even know it was real, it was a dreaam come true ! I also got a DM from her saying "“ welcome to planet sexy! lets be sexy all together! make sure all your followers are following the sexiest of sexy..!!!!” I took a picture, of them! That's how HAPPY I WAS!! (: Maryse is my favourite Diva in the WWE, shes sexy, beautiful, gorgeous, pretty, attractive, stunning, MANY more words to describe yoour HOTTNESS.... Love you so much, I'm a HUUGE FAN! And I'll be waiting till you follow me!! I've been working really hard on this site for you :) Thank you :) Hope you liked my little letterr to you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment